Extension Description: Adds the ability to add a clickable image to the Right Hand Side (or LHS for RTL language packs) which can be set not to open, or open in the same or new tab/page (useful for internal/external links) The header sizes to accommodate the image size and the search bar is removed from the header. It can then be placed in the NavBar if you wish.
Images larger than 200px are resized, better switching options added, error message if you attempt to install the incorrect version for your board
You can have a small version of the image on mobile devices if you wish.
Extension Version: 3.2.3-RC3
- Language Pack available HERE ar, es, fr, nl, ru
- The image must be a standard image extension eg .jpg .gif .png etc
- If you host the images on your own server, create a directory in the images folder in your forum root (where
right_header_imagein which to upload them. To ensure the image appears on all pages the URL for the image will then be
- You can adjust the maximum size for images which shrink large images but not affect smaller ones
- Compatible with my Google Search Extension in the NavBar and Index positions.
Demo: This Page
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the folder
root/ext/and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or CDB release topic