Header Links error

Please post any support questions here. Guest posting is allowed
Verks

Re: Header Links error

Post by Verks »

Messed up the logs in the previous post. Here they are!

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig\Error\LoaderError: Unable to find template "@hifikabin_headerlink/headerlink.css" (looked into: /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/ext/hifikabin/headerlink/styles/prosilver/template) in "@hifikabin_headerlink/event/overall_header_head_append.html" at line 2. in /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php:250 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate('@hifikabin_head...', true) #1 /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('@hifikabin_head...') #2 /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(328): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey('@hifikabin_head...') #3 /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/cache/production/twig/08/08496c2ab96189cc33ca61413dab47dba4cf6e2215c0b036b6485bc9eb0f63c5.php(45): phpbb\temp in /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_27932281/htdocs/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 250
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

That tells you everything you want to know.

Code: Select all

Unable to find template "@hifikabin_headerlink/headerlink.css
You have not uploaded all of the files correctly.

Make a fresh download, unzip it and check that it contains 24 Files, 14 Folders before uploading it again. Once enabled and activated it may not show correctly but I can sort that later.

But lets get it installing first
Verks

Post by Verks »

Works now! However, whenever I place the link (Discord in this case) under the header, it shows all the way to the left, just need to adjust that if you know how, would help a lot.

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

screenshot_589.jpg
Download and unzip the attached, then upload it to the ext directory, then purge your boards cache.

hifikabin.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Verks

Post by Verks »

Adjustment works, final question: The underheader background is the same as my header background, how do I fix that and make the under header a 1 color background only?
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

No problem

OPEN

ext/hifikabin/headerlink/styles/CleanSilver/template/event/overall_header_page_body_before.html

FIND

<div class="headerbar">

REPLACE WITH

<div class="headerbar" style="background-color: #ABBAEA;">

Changing the color hex code to the one you want

SAVE > UPLOAD > PURGE BROWSER CACHE > PURGE BOARD CACHE
Verks

Post by Verks »

Uhhh.. It doesn't appear to be working, the banner is still there.. Am I doing something wrong? I tried multiple colors too..
brave_cEoXo3QtTQ.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

Can I have a link to your board please
Verks

Post by Verks »

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

Delete class="headerbar" from the code I gave you before, leaving <div style="background-color: #ABBAEA;">

so, you should have

Code: Select all

{% if HEADERLINK_ENABLE and HEADERLINK_NAVBAR eq '2' %}
<div style="background-color: #FFFFFF;">
	<div id="phpbb-navbar" class="phpbb-navbar">
		{% INCLUDE 'headerlink.html' %}
	</div>
</div>
{% endif %}
Purge caches as before