Navbar Search

Please post any support questions here. Guest posting is allowed
ryders

Navbar Search

Post by ryders »

Great extension. Seemed to install without issue but I was unable to locate the navbarsearch folder that needs to be removed (as per install instructions). Path from root?

One small glitch in my current installation: when the search is used, the MCP link disappears from the navbar. Clearing search and refreshing the window restores navabr links to their expected state.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Navbar Search

Post by Administrator »

Removing the navbarsearch directory only applies if you are updating the extension from a previous version . If this is the first time you have used it there will be nothing to remove.
ryders wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:27 pmOne small glitch in my current installation: when the search is used, the MCP link disappears from the navbar. Clearing search and refreshing the window restores navabr links to their expected state.
That is the default behaviours of the search. If you are on the search results page there is nothing you could access from the MCP.

Glad you like it.
ryders

Re: Navbar Search

Post by ryders »

Fair enough. Thanks for the response and, again, for the work on this extension. *clap*